for 6 pers.
Chicken fricassee, one of my favorite dishes they served us at elementary school. We cook it at home every now and then and it is still as good as we remember it.
1 tablespoon butter
2 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon turmeric
400 g – 500 g chicken filets
1 chicken bouillon cube
4-5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1. Heat up the butter in a big saucepan and add curry powder and turmeric.
2. Fry chicken filets until they got just a bit of golden color all around.
3. Add 700 ml of water and the chicken bouillon cube and let it boil under a lid on low heat approx. 30-40 minutes.
4. Mix together 100 ml of cold water and 4-5 tablespoons of all-purpose flour, and add it in the saucepan, mixing it well.
5. Increase heat and let it boil for approx. 5 minutes more.
Serve it with cooked rice and blackcurrants!